Continued for the winter of 2018, the Thermo Running Hoodie Jacket is great for use as a winter running jacket, or for winter walking and cycling, either on it’s own next to the skin or used in conjunction with a functional base layer.
Manufactured from a 220 gsm polyester, the brushed inner allows air to be trapped in between the layers which in turn provides a layer of insulation which helps the garment to retain heat, whilst the deep lock down zip helps to regulate temparature if ventilation is required. The fabric also benefits from a wicking treatment, which means that when working hard, excess moisture is pulled away from the skin and pushed out into the atmosphere so enhancing levels of comfort. Featuring two hand warmer pockets that aid comfort whilst waiting for clubmates or friends at the local Park Run and a chest pocket to stash the smart phone in, the Thermo Running Jacket is packed with versatility. Add the thumb loops and reflective trim and you have a garment that is ideal for winter running or biking.
- 220 gsm brushed thermal polyester for warmth.
- Full length lock down zip for added ventilation and versatility.
- Moisture wicking fabric for added comfort.
- Can be worn as a stand alone garment or on top of a lightweight base layer.
- Thumb loops-allows the sleeves to be pulled right down over the cuff.
- Reflective trim for added safety.
- Three pockets: two handwarmer and one chest. Large enough to take a smart phone.
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
Being a long term partner of Amazon, goods are delivered via the Amazon FBA programme and equally so, goods are protected under Amazons A-Z buyer programme, allowing the customer to purchase with confidence.
Brushed thermal polyester fabric, wicking and fast drying for training in comfort
Lock down zips, thumb loops
Ideal for winter running, walking or cycling
Three pockets, two handwarmer and one chest-large enough for a small smart phone.